Spirited Away by the Rain Woman Youkai - Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
im not sure if this is healing my heart or hurting it D:

Group Leader
This chapter gave me whiplash.

When the comic began, the thought that the kid was being abused by his parents didn't even cross my mind. I had assumed that someone had killed his parents and he narrowly escaped with his life, and his wounds were from that.

Now we find out that the rain woman was the one who killed his parents. Which means that the ones who caused him those wounds were his parents. In turn that means that, when he promised to only need one meal a day and to not cry, he wasn't pulling it out of his mind.

Ugh. Still, serves them right.

Group Leader
Fucking too real
Never expected a realistic approach from this manga .
I love it please give us more

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised no one mentioned the fact that she gave him a new name and he accepted it.

Names are extremely important in folklore, messing with them gives other people power over you and your identity, it's why people used to have multiple names, one given to you at birth that only your parents know, one given to you when you become an adult, one given to you whenever you achieve a milestone in your life and so on.

Kotarou accepting his new name from his new mother basically had him toss aside his old human identity for one as a youkai.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we got confirmation that she killed them. There's one mystery solved.

Group Leader
She might not have killed them in the literal murder sense, but they might have died because of the rain.

Double-page supporter
*crack*
Ow fuck the whiplash is so hard

Is it just me or are immortal beings always painted as bad things?

I mean first it was gods then it was spirits and now it’s ai

Users who are viewing this thread