Spiteful Affection

Dex-chan lover
@Dudley

yap, your 1 billion % true, there are alreay 2 comments use the excuse of the pheromons and such, does it hurt for Mija to ACTUALY show some REALL worry? some REALL regret? the way there relationship is build is really toxic with no sigh of anything romantic! or any of the sigh that this is healty!, I will had been different if Mija actualy try to communicate any thing! instead you get her dumb arrogant attidude whwn she fuck Hoyonn and nothing else! she doesn’t talk to Hayoon about any of the things she saiys and Minju is shown to give 0 fucks about anything her supposed lover says!!!

I has been reading werewolf stories in wattpad app, you will think many of them are like this shity omegaverse! but NOP! I NEVER read one werewolf story that has this rapyst settings from the get go! and I did ready a lot of leabian werewolf stories, this migh be different in the hetero stories but I don’t read thous

i'm glad we're getting a trashy abo manga except with lesbians. the yaoifangirls can't be the one only ones :knife:

Two words....Love it~
Author did a good job with leaving those cliffhangers...too good 😅

Man the tone of this really did a 180, she went from trying to get away from her to actually just loving her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl it's all over the place but ig the omegaverse & the fluffs afterwards are worth it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the story is as the tags point it out to be! garbage toxic relationship with no logic or anything tied to an actually romantic relationship!, or any healthy relationship for that matter!!! if you could do what this story counts as relationship in the real world you will be thrown in god damn jail to rot for life!

apperantly this story is writen as most omegavers story ever!(there is an genre for that!) so garbage toxic relationship that borders on rape and sexual assault!

Dex-chan lover
Omegaverse fans crack me up. "No guys it wasn't rape b/c in this universe rape isn't rape."

Users who are viewing this thread