Split Lover - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Lewdness Level

Fed-Kun's army
I have so many questions involving splits: is it only lust that makes you spit or can it be from rage if so what happens if you get mad at your teacher for giving you homework do you just beat him up? what would happen if you get mad at how the economy is going do you just beat up the leader of the country? If it is only lust what happens if two people want to have sex but spit at the same time do the spits have sex with each other or does each spit have sex with the sleeping person? What if one person wants to have sex but the other does not does the spit rape the other person? There are probably so many more that I cant think of right now

Dex-chan lover
The easy solution is to split MC in two.

I don't want to know what the childhood friend is gonna do to him though...

Dex-chan lover
Poor childhood friends... Truly the very most thankless of jobs.

Dex-chan lover
Man both girls are good. I hate love triangles.

Fix looks like it is in for Childhood friend A. But they way his dissatisfaction just drops off when she goes lewd-chan might be more in love with his idea of her rather than her. If she cannot get herself under control might find a way to lose despite a head start.

Childhood friend B seems to have to overcome an image of being violet and not considered as potential GF. She seems aggressive enough in everything else to push through but looking like the one thing she freezes up on based on this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What... what is this feeling...?
This feeling is defeat.
The end.
Credit
Story- Ryo Sawamura
Artist- Ryo Sawamura
Duration of her feeling- One chapter
Panels she appeared in- 67
Hope you saw that coming.
Look forward for more Ryo Sawamura's work.

SO im curious about the physics of these splits here. What happens if 2 splits copopulate? How about a human and a split? Do babies constantly get good sleep and when they need something, they split and their split starts crying? What if theres a split/person who is constantly heavily dissatisfied?

Users who are viewing this thread