• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fuck no

• who the hell cares

• Total voters
Dex-chan lover
Huzzah! I have saved this one to my folder and will switch PFPs sometime after Columbus Day. (I refuse to celebrate Halloween for more than a week or so, mostly because I can.)

Dex-chan lover
We don't celebrate Halloween here, so can you guys tell me your memories of Halloween?
  • Candy
  • Trick or treating
  • Candy
  • Bad homemade costumes
  • Candy
  • Being cold while trick or treating in a bad homemade costume (it's the end of October in the upper Midwest)
  • Candy

Contributor
I never celebrated Halloween, I was only forced to learn some words and a song or two in English from elementary school, here we always put on costumes at the end of February because that's when our carnival is celebrated (parade included). My experience later when it became popular among the children (at some point last decade), I switched to kicking some kids that got in my way. So probably for me it's just noise and more traffic on the streets than usual, the only good part is downloading the pictures Japanese artists draw.

Dex-chan lover
What genre for this?
Animal, horror, thriller, comedy, kemonomimi
It's a classic early 00's emo movie - someplace between dark comedy, suspense/light horror, weird time travel sci-fi... you really just have to see it (and even after repeated watchings, there are still things that don't entirely make sense).

Dex-chan lover
It's a classic early 00's emo movie - someplace between dark comedy, suspense/light horror, weird time travel sci-fi... you really just have to see it (and even after repeated watchings, there are still things that don't entirely make sense).
I'm not good with horror, don't really like jump scare and the like

Contributor
that is not the kind of "cosplay as a dead person" I was expecting
Okay, this is my choice:
osamu_tezuka.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread