Spotlight - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Beginning

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... I'm mixed but it's an interesting and fine ending nonetheless, had hoped to see more of them but alas

Dex-chan lover
THATS IT?! Sure i wanst actually expecting them to get together but i feel like the story didnt rly develop that much from the beginning.. We saw him get a bit more confident and her warming up to him as a friend but man i wanted smth more ya know. Was fun but a bit disappointed

Dex-chan lover
Axed I'm guessing. Or another one of those "oh we'll leave the ending ambiguous so everyone can think what they like" which is absolutely cowardly. Have the courage of your convictions to write a clear ending, reader bias be damned.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I know there was plenty of character development, but what about the story!? We barely got to the pageant contest! Also, I really think that the president and Sato would make a great team/couple! I wanted to explore that!

I really enjoyed this series! Short, sweet, and the characters were so good! Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
i think the story got axed, on the magazine the manga was being published it ended up being bottom five or so in popularity multiple times in a row which is why the manga series ended so soon. it's a shame because i really love the characters and would have loved to see them develop even more.

Dex-chan lover
HUH?!?!. WTF kind of non-ending was this?, nothing gt solved, nothing advanced practically. Axe-kun went wild with this

Dex-chan lover
enjoyed this a lot!! thanks for the translations, of course would have hoped to see more, as with anything I enjoy, but short and sweet is always nice too

Users who are viewing this thread