Spotted Flower - Vol. 4 Ch. 26.5

Dex-chan lover
You know at some point, i am very ambigous about how spotted flower progressed, on one hand is a very hot the scenario, on the other hand i cant imagine madarame cheating, nor Ougie having an open relationship with Sasahara and Sue, its like "no thats not the people from the Genshiken! That Cant be!!"

Last edited:
You know at some point, i am very ambigous about how spotted flower progressed, on one hand is a very hot the scenario, on the other hand i cant imagine madarame cheating, nor Ougie having an open relationship with Sasahara and Sue, its like "no thats not the people from the Genshiken! That Cant be!!"
I'm a bit conflicted too. I can totally see Madarame getting caught up in the moment, he is not really a strong-willed character but at the same time I don't think he would be irresponsible enough to cheat while he is married and having a child (I guess the stress from becoming a father got to him). But more than anything I think the author is just having fun and rolling with things as they go (and maximizing fan service).
As for Sasahara, I don't know tbf he probably just thinks yuri is hot

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit conflicted too. I can totally see Madarame getting caught up in the moment, he is not really a strong-willed character but at the same time I don't think he would be irresponsible enough to cheat while he is married and having a child (I guess the stress from becoming a father got to him). But more than anything I think the author is just having fun and rolling with things as they go (and maximizing fan service).
As for Sasahara, I don't know tbf he probably just thinks yuri is hot
Yeah the Sasahara, Ougie and Sue...its weird and irks me a bit wrong as something i cant imagine them doing, but fine, at least it seems everyone its ok and on board with this agreement.

But Madarame, my boy its a bit of a pussy, but at the end of the day he was a good man just a bit excentric, i cant imagine him cheating on his wife, much less if she is kasukabe. Much less if its they day his fucking daughter was born, thast cold, thats not madarame.

Users who are viewing this thread