Spotted Flower

Contributor
@mikegnesium

What are you talking about? HRT gives real breasts.

I thought he cheated with a woman but its actually a guy and he wasn't the one who f*cked him he's the one who got f*cked
well this is weird

This was funny and good, when it was still vanilla. Dropped after the cheating. :(

I still find it funny that people treated it seriously, after finding out that Hato gave himself real tits for a really stupid reason.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this somehow stabs itself in the back and shows that otakus are spineless and pathetic and shouldn't breed. I actually like the beginning and the lgbt acceptance but this ntr garbage can burn.

can someone please explain to me the whole alternate timeline mumbo jumbo to me please ?? im really confused. is this not the original timeline or something ?!?

41684560_524389741359354_3667600482475442176_n.png

Utterly revolted after chapter 21. Flirted with violent thoughts upon Kio Shimuku. Fking ass

WHO THE FK HE THINK HE IS HUH. DOES HE THINK HE'S TRISTAN THOMPSON (AKA FKR THAT FATHERED KHLOE'S BABY)

@Elli I'm super late to the party, but I don't think she's on HRT. It's breifly mentioned that she's using some kind of silicon inserts that she glues to her chest to simulate real breasts. It's why, whenever you do see her chest or cleavage, there's an outline at the base of her breasts where they meet her chest. You don't see that outline on any of the other female characters except for her.

Yeah, to anyone that's coming into this comment section wanting to get a glimpse of what this manga is like: Stop reading after chapter 19. It just turns into utter bullshit after that point and it is just not worth the read anymore. It's really disappointing too, since this manga had a really nice start and was going very well for the most part.

she's using some kind of silicon inserts

HE. He's a he. I know, shocking.

That begs the question though, how attentive you were with your reading, and in relation to that, how much of merit your opinion about this title is.

Users who are viewing this thread