spring palette

Fed-Kun's army
Thank for translating Season of Blossom. I really like this story. This story look fun anh char are cute.

Btw, I found another interested story on Naver comic. Its name 각자의 디데이. I don’t know Korean but I still like they style drawing and the content seem promise. Could you guy consider translate this story too?

Thanks for translating Season of Blossom webtoon.. hope you guys always be happy and healthy 😉 Fightingg!!!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your translations! i'm really enjoying Seasons of Blossom.

Seasons of Blossom and Does Love Need a Translation App? are so cute! Thank you for translating!

aww thank you so much for translating seasons of blossom, this manhwa is fun and cute♡ i hope you guys be happy and stay healthy!♡

Hey, I just want to thank you guys for translating Seasons of Blossom it's such a great read that I read it multiple times now. I wish that you guys keep on translating amazing work such as that and also i will be tuning and reading your works as the projects that you are after might be what i am looking for.. sorry for the long rant and thanks again... really appreciate the time and effort you guys put into your works :D hope to see more of it in the future.. FIGHTING!!!

Can you guys pick up Namjang Secretary 남장 비소? The novel got me hooked up, now there is a for it, too, with a gorgeous artwork. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread