SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 100

Again I love this side story don't get me wrong... but I feel like we lost the plot especially becuase this manga comes out ever two weeks
Its important that we're getting Martha and Henry's backstories because they both play crucial roles as mentors for the kids. Seeing their prospective, plus from the adults will drive into the younger generation that they need to finally find a solution to the hatred between East and West and prevent a third war from breaking out

Dex-chan lover
nothing about this arc is filler, this is going to tie in with the next arc probably also this war is what loyd is trying to make sure doesn't happen again that's the whole point of this series
This whole arc is a filler and it’d be worse if it tied in with the next cause much more people are more curious if Anya than loid

Dex-chan lover
This feels like Cast Away (2000), except it's a girl marooned by war returning to find her sweetheart married. ;m;

Dex-chan lover
This is a light-hearted SoL/comedy, where even the titular spy story is mostly used as a justification for more SoL/comedy content most of the time. Half the arcs are fucking filler. If anything, this is one of the few times the background conflict that is Loid's entire mission takes center stage and is actually laid out. Whoever's complaining about this being "filler" has literally and figuratively lost the plot.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't see this as filler, at first I did to be fair. However, the author is showing the extent of the war and how BOTH sides have civilians that are at the mercy of their leaders. I think this is a solid use of weaving their love story and the overall plot of the war.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the journey to return to henry is going to take a long time. Once she returns, she'll might be seen as a traitor who ran from the front lines where her unit got wiped and knowing how paranoid this two countries are, she might even accused as a spy as well. Definitely sure she'll be thrown to jail once she returns and maybe that's where she'll start working for the Blackbells.

Users who are viewing this thread