SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
I often forget Becky's money all comes from weapon's
My Little Arms Dealer Can't Be This Cute
Since Anya reveled that she can read minds and THEN FOR WHAT FEELS LIKE 10 FUCKING CHAPTERS switch to some random character building.
They've been teasing us about Anya's powers since like chapter 3. You should've already been settled in for the long haul.

Also don't double post - you can quote multiple people in one post, like I just did.

Dex-chan lover
i am really enjoying Endou making a story that focuses on the beginning of the war that the whole series is built upon and using the elder characters from our supporting cast to show how long it has stretched for

Dex-chan lover

They've been teasing us about Anya's powers since like chapter 3. You should've already been settled in for the long haul.

Also don't double post - you can quote multiple people in one post, like I just did.
Thanks for the advice:salute:

Double-page supporter

Did I miss something did Anya reveal her power to someone else?

Dex-chan lover
Why is Endo cutting onions in my manga
8270c7aaa78bd5c2e1f5e4936dc61f93c5cd1f54.jpg

Dex-chan lover
People complain about this being filler will be shocked this will be as important as that Obito one shot lel 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
These chapters are not just "War is bad, OK?" We'll probably see Donovan kickstarting the human experiments and even probably experimenting on himself...

Dex-chan lover
For me, it is the fact that we already know the end. And even regarding this story I want to know if Becky will be the match maker to bring them together after all those lost years.

That and yeah dropping a big bomb shell of Anya revealing she can read minds and the chance that Loid now knows this as hinted by him asking her about her past.

Made this side story abit of a chore to go through and somewhat overstayed it's welcome for what is expected to come after the flashback. even tho it is a good story.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Speedreaders are unable to enjoy world building, they might have an attention spawn shorter than your average TikTok user.

Double-page supporter
Welp, sometimes it's better to avoid a discussion before you (1) waste your time and (2) are brought down to the other's level of literacy and emotional intelligence. So yup, I'm done, washed my hands, and go. Enjoy your time reading, everyone, or not.

Dex-chan lover
not with a kid, no

dont go using words you just learned yesterday, kiddo

Then why the fuck are you trying to pick a you replying to me. The way you type is also way too immature it makes me think im fighting with a kid. Also who the fuck says kiddo, the only people who say that are old ass dudes or just a kid trying to act older. Anyways be mature and stop talking to me

Users who are viewing this thread