SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Her widening eye at the end scares me. Still, no way she fails. If her and Desmond separate, what will that mean for the story.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's a given that even Twilight can't do everything... But does this mean that Eden's teachers also suck? Or is the old man simply that good?
Well a personal teacher is always gonna be better then one for a whole class.
But I also think one reason he is doing better is, he teaches Anya based on her actual age and not the age she pretends to be.
The school also teaches on the assumption that she grew up rich and had good private tutors growing up.

Dex-chan lover
dV4cUdK.png

damn what an incredibly silly and wholesome chapter overall

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome chapter with Anya learning from the old man neighbors giving a grandpa and grandchild vibe, and Loid learning that the joy of learning is important for Anya as well.

But that cliffhanger though :pout:

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's a given that even Twilight can't do everything... But does this mean that Eden's teachers also suck? Or is the old man simply that good?
I think twilight is just average at teaching and the old man hit it off pretty nicely with Anya. He could've had more trouble with some other kid.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's great Anya has a new tutor, a big factor of her poor tutoring before is how distracting Loid's internal thoughts are. (and Yuri) Can't be easy trying to learn when dad is thinking how failure will bring the end to the mission, Anya's worst nightmare.

Grandpa is a professor who honestly loves to teach and is starting on her level and working up with positive encouragement every step of the way.

And I am rooting for Anya to earnestly become an imperial scholar because she started so behind her classmates. With a questionable education background from the labs. (Anya's language being good makes sense for they would want Anya to know many languages to steal information, but history, math, science I doubt they bothered with.) Her gap year in the orphanage after she ran away. Also, she is likely a year younger than her class putting her mental development behind. As is, her keeping up in a prestige school like Eden is very impressive!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
  • The words are doing the hanky-panky?
  • Indeed! They connect to each other just as Bondman does to his many lady friends.
I'm not sure what unsettles me more - Anya bringing up "hanky-panky", or old man answering to that with analogy in her favorite cartoon.

Dex-chan lover
OMG , another chapter with the big long walls-of-texts about studying .

- black-hair girl : ... anya-chan ...

- grandma : ... forger-san ... , wife-san ... , jii-san ...

- grandpa : ... baa-san ... , ojou-chan ... , anya ...

- roid : ... boku ...

- anya : ... ji jiji ... , becky ...

- elegant sensei : ... misu forger ...

Users who are viewing this thread