SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
  • The fucking names are on point 🤣
  • We all know Anya could make a great spy, assassin, and now, detective.

Double-page supporter
I thought we were going to get some type of relationship advance between Loyd and Yor, but this ended up being quite fun anyway. Great chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
I can imagine Yor having to mentally retrace her own steps to make sure she didn't do it this time...

Dex-chan lover
We have a master assassin, a mind reader, and a super spy.

The only way this murder mystery could have been solved any faster would be if freaking Monk had been present.

Dex-chan lover
filler chapter, pretty fun though but I wish they author would just stick with the plot and stop getting distracted
Nah, I hope the author takes his time and have not episodic mini arcs like Gintama did. The author went through depression in the early 2010s, I rather have him enjoy the manga than hate it like Akira Toriyama or Horikoshi who were miserable during their manga’s run..

Dex-chan lover
Side characters' names... Chef's kiss. Eminence in Shadow worthy.
More like Saiki kusuo worthy lol

Also it's okay mum, even if there's dangerous people id be safe(after all between us four, how dangerous it could be?)

Double-page supporter
Loid is still as dense as ever to Anya's abilities when she is already dropping a very specific hint about the case.

It will be connected on the later chapters. Anya or Yor might talk about it with their next interaction with the Desmond family. Even if it doesn't, this is more preferable for the series rather than the author rushing the story and forget to develop the world and such.
just shut up,.. life is not like your imagination,... who is gonna think that someone with telepath is exist ...?

Dex-chan lover
just shut up,.. life is not like your imagination,... who is gonna think that someone with telepath is exist ...?
I didn't say anything about Telepathy but it should had cast some suspicion on Loid that Anya isn't an ordinary child. Then again, Loid is extremely inexperienced at managing a family and being forced to handle majority of WISE's field work, he has barely have enough time to do it.

Dex-chan lover
- yor : ... anya-san ... , roid-san ...

- roid : ... yor-san ... , anya , ... boku ...

page 7 :

this is a common plot in the manga detective kindaichi : the main characters are stuck in a place with some secret killers .

• roid : yo yor-san , will you be ok with sharing a room with me ? and with the dog bond ? ( and with anya ? ) we will have many "funs" together , lol .
  • yor : i will do my best , as a normal wife .

and mangaplus translations are wrong :

* max slacker : college 3rd-year . he is not a college 1st-year junior .

* a drama queen : college 2nd-year .

* short on credits : college 3rd-year .

* need a job soon : college 4th-year .

page 8 :
rodger host-man .
spouse of host-man / wife-san .
porter part-timer .
hack writer .
guy loves to ski .

page 9 :
  • host-man : ... hack-san ...
  • anya : ... waku waku = excited , excited ...

page 15 :
- ... guest-sama ...

so this whole "arc" , a vacation trip to a snow mountain , is condensed into 1 single chapter .
what would you guys think if the previous arc , a vacation trip on the titanic ship with many hired killers , was also condensed into 1 single chapter ?

Users who are viewing this thread