SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Kind of true though... being young is not an excuse for not working!
Can't believe in human stupidity...
Yeah, let's cancel centuries of human civilization and go back to middle ages where concept of "childhood" didn't exist since you were working as soon as you could walk and till you died.

People like you are dream of every billionaire - wanting to remove basic human and worker rights...

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe in human stupidity...
Yeah, let's cancel centuries of human civilization and go back to middle ages where concept of "childhood" didn't exist since you were working as soon as you could walk and till you died.

People like you are dream of every billionaire - wanting to remove basic human and worker rights...
Ironic how you are calling me stupid, when you can’t recognize I was being sarcastic. You really responded to a comment I wrote almost 3 years ago with a rant, when I was just joking 😂
Some people just want to shit on others and insult them for no reason, does it make you feel good to take the moral high ground and belittle me?

Aggregator gang
It didn't hit for me. I'm a pretty empathetic person, but it felt a bit too surreal. "the other world" felt like some weird dream with a comically evil guy. The children repeating the same lines like a broken record dehumanized them.

Users who are viewing this thread