SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

"Thank you. Kind sir."

MY HEART-- THEY DIDN'T DESERVE THAT!
*sneaks quietly into their issekai to burn the man who made them like that*

Damn this chapter actually made me tear up a bit. The author really did great on with the story around this boss.

Dex-chan lover
This is a nice change of pace. Usually these "hunters" genre of manhwas are just pure edgelords. Glad to see MC here is a really nice guy.

Darn that's the easiest way to get me to really love a fictional character. Even tho I love rational characters more than the over-irrational ones most of the time, if it's a kind hearted mc like this I'll even overlook possible stupidity or pure asshole behaviour in future chapters. This manhwa just made it's way in my Top 5 ;-;

Well damn, didn't expect for it to get this emotional. It's really hard to find something like this that gets you all teary eyed from just a few pages in these types of manhwa. Since most of them pretty much fails to deliver such a scene.

does that mean the other guild was failing on purpose so they could play with the dolls? I'M CRYINGGG

Oh i now know why they give him this skill out off his envy. So that he can learn to be grateful, because there are many who's unluckier than him

Users who are viewing this thread