SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

😭i actually didn't think i'd actually cry in reading this chapter for the second time too. it just get me so deeply, the part where he goes around to each and every doll and the parts where they show he as a real child and play around with them. it gets even harder to explain it in words. 🤧

I fucking shed a tear damn it. Children and animals are my weakness this cruel freaking story is just sad.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn ninjas spraying pepper spray. Usually you can kinda tell when something might get to you but this really hit right outta left field, hard.

@yuanroque Try Oyasumi Punpun if you're also willing to kinda just be all dried up on the inside for a good while.

At first five chapters, I don't like the MC's actions and personality but as the chapters went by, I'm starting to like him. Glad that I'm not a person that will suddenly drop manhwa that I didn't like the first time I read it lol.

WTF... I cried... This is too wholesome... When he said "the boss allowed them to leave," I instantly get what he's trying to say and the waterworks starts flowing the moment he said he's going to play with them.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm so sad oh my god... they're free now... fuck???

thank you for the translation!!!

But feelings aside, he mentioned the boss allowed them to leave-Why? Did they also play with the kids but never found the one who was it?

F*ck dude I’m on the verge of tears that’s so sad, it’s weird tho I’ve never gotten like this before

Double-page supporter
I was not expecting rain today at all, what a fucking blast of rain that was. This Manwha just went from a 7 to an 8 for me,

Users who are viewing this thread