SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
From what I learn on this chapter, the "Flame Emperor" has a return by death skill which our MC has copied now. hahaha, this should be fun.

Fed-Kun's army
If I could die infinite times, and my reward was copying people's skills, I would basically try to get all the high level'ed players to kill me as much as possible.

Dex-chan lover
See it on the horizon from anywhere in the world, you say?
Either the world is flat, or the world is shaped like a pringle. Please be a prinle world.

Pff... too OP. I was waiting he get killed by person with some kind of healing/resurrection ability.

Edit: Oh nevermind, i read the 3rd chapter...

Dex-chan lover
"the tower appeared and you could see it from anywhere in the world"

writer is a believer of flat earth huh

so freaking dumb

this is.....this is subaru.....but 100000X better...i'm in..
subaru would OP as heck by now if he were to have the same skill...that suicidal maniac

Ooooohhhh, I see!!!!
Well, that saintess I don't care, she was gonna kill him he has proof apparently so yeah, and for our MC....well, thank you for the free skill lmao, who knew someone so important and famous would be out on the streets where average people live lolol, but well I guess they wanted to make him the antagonist, he is a bit cruel but at least it's not illogical, I mean who could prove that the mc wouldn't talk, anyway it's still bad to kill innocent people so he's bad for this.

that's the saintess's fault she tried to kill him, but we don't know if it's really poison or not. but judging by this chapter she deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread