SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wait a minute didnt the saintess try to kill him first? then it is ok for the flame emperor to take revenge and give here what she deserves

@Zergio200ism

Contains spoilers from the novel, but you should probably know soon. I still don't recommend you open the spoiler tab. It's not really that big of a spoiler, but an explanation you should see in a few chapters.

The Flame emperor is a murderous psycho, who has killed many others. Their poisoning is justified, just like killing Hitler.

Disregarding his actual background, killing someone who wants to kill you is fair game. Calling him a psychopath just for having strong survival instincts is kinda ignorant.

Dex-chan lover
you can see the tower from anywhere in the world.

I guess the earth is flat in this universe lol.

The MC is too naive. What flame emperor did was the right thing in a dog eat dog world. Looks like MC is going to forgive his enemies throughout the novel.

Wait did I read wrong, I thought he had to kill the target to get a skill or does he just have to die from the target to steal their skill

hmm is the skill he had gotten some revival skill type of sh*t like in re zero

it's golden and the flame said he has his ways in knowing things, hmm

cause if it really is, then it would make sense for the mc to get that type of skill from the flame dude

cause I can already see it, that to negate the disadvantages of his skill the first thing the mc's gonna get is the revival type of skill

Dex-chan lover
This mc is a cringy loser... but i guess that fits the requirement for a "suicide hunter" gotta start cringy...

Dex-chan lover
I just realized The revive ability fits with the flame emperor name, its based on the legendary Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread