SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

UDI

Alpha plays right there, mc is actually fucking insane in every way but I love it

Fed-Kun's army
WTF, shouldn't he just go and acquire skills. Just how much he is obsessed for flame emperor.

It makes sense, Piyush; Flame Emperor killed him without hesitation. Only a matter of time until he does so again.

Rewinding time to before Emperor obtained his ability is the only way to eliminate that threat, and it can be accomplished now with no penalty. It's the ideal time for some temporal murdering. Time to go hardcore.

What's with this bullshit? Till yesterday, he was a wimp complaining about life, and suddenly he gets the gall to kill himself over 4000 times, remembering each time as well?

Even if he's gonna come back, he'll still feel pain if he gets stabbed. And when he goes back, even if the pain disappears, the feeling of being killed will still remain fresh in his memory. And you're telling me he does this 4000 times? Yeah right.

And I'm tired of the mc overly villifying the Flame Emperor guy. 'Psycopathic murderer'? He killed someone who poisoned him and killed a witness. MC might've leaked it and this guy wouldn't even have an excuse to defend himself and his reputation would go down the drain for no fault of his. Most people would've done the same. Cold-hearted maybe, but definitely far from a psychopath who enjoys killing.

Fed-Kun's army
@TwilightReverie
Yeah
I was wrong, mc did the right thing by going back in time. Flame emperor has a 24hr revival skill, thats why no one can kill him.
MC did the right thing, going back in time and killing him. I just wanted him to acquire skills of top hunters at that time.
And what's that thing about penalty???

Aggregator gang
MC is clearly mentally unstable if you reread ch1. This isnt too out of character considering his whole personality is based around being envious and hating the flame emporer

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol, its gonna be one of these type of mcʻs

Users who are viewing this thread