SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 3 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
aec651c8922efd871edb7d8f97e05ff5624c39ececf421b26d214907b4258ac7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for this arc to be over. I really do like this story, the author has clearly shown they are very well versed in creating a compelling character drama, but holy shit I cannot stand this "romance" plot right now. I was fine with it at first, but it keeps dragging on. I feel like MCs infatuation with this chick is undermining his character moreso than adding to drama, which makes it difficult to read.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for this arc to be over. I really do like this story, the author has clearly shown they are very well versed in creating a compelling character drama, but holy shit I cannot stand this "romance" plot right now. I was fine with it at first, but it keeps dragging on. I feel like MCs infatuation with this chick is undermining his character moreso than adding to drama, which makes it difficult to read.
I agree with you in part, but I think this story is really interesting because Raviel is the one person K.D. can't redo. His skill doesn't work the same way with her, so he can't just kill himself to rewind. She will know something is different and completing the scenario perfectly will become nearly impossible.

Sure the romance is both stretched-out and really fast. A lot of that is just because they fall in love way too quickly, so if you're not that interested in shipping pretty people then this arc is getting stale.

But I really like the stakes K.D. has on this relationship. Every other relationship bends to his whims. The grandfatherly relationship with the Sword Saint (from his first failed regression on floor 21) is completely gone. The Sword Saint is just an acquaintance with mutual respect, and he's not really on the same level as K.D.

As K.D. puts it, there aren't people he can call "his own". Even the ghostly Martial Emperor isn't a guy you can hang out with freely.

But Raviel and K.D. are more of a partnership between equals. Neither can just reset and forget about the other one. To put it another way, I'm glad this arc exists even if the actual romance could've been handled better.

Dex-chan lover
Literally what makes it different than all of those generic death=time travel to the past. This thing is amazing for having an actual plot, and not senseless just the MC is strong baddassery
I literally chose to read it because it DIDNT have a romance tag. I dont read fantasy series because I want to see romance… Could atleast have added that tag, so I wouldnt waste time reading 100 chapters, only for it to start focusing on trash romance

I would be complaining about the romance as well if she was the usual cookie cutter love interest but this girl has some depth. She would be a genuinely good match for our main.
nah, she is out shined by both his master and black witch. he fell "in love" way to fast and with no real reason. while I don't think this is a bad story, i hope it ends with them not together. he might just be doing it to get a good ending.

Fed-Kun's army
So the author is going to ignore the giant plot hole that all their secret conversations about regression is being broadcasted live to the other hunters?
Let's say this is all going to be reset to the top at the end, what was the point of pausing the broadcast for 10 minutes previously if it's all going to be wiped away?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think he would stop dying like that or that he'd avoid his own death when he knows that with it he could save more lives, but even if he does, or at least tries to, that "okay" was way too fast, I can't believe he wouldn't even stop to think about it

Dex-chan lover
it's great that they established some boundaries to their relationship and all, but did the walls have to be built out of gigantic red flags :kek:

Double-page supporter
OH MY FUCKING GODD. I hate these chapters. I don't mind the romance, not at all, but the way the MC speaks, how his shitty soulless personality took a 180 and became another soulless, sycophantic one is just ruining it for me. Every time I see his speech bubbles I want to drop dead. No essence in any shit he talks and the dialogues doesn't even feel like it should be happening at the time. They fell in love too fast, the fmc is retarded for doing the same shit for past turns if she had self-consciousness. Such a dumb fucking plotline and yucky MC.

Users who are viewing this thread