SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 3 Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, thanks for the mass release. This is where this all gets very intense. The novel was really interesting through this part, and the manhwa is nailing it. Time for the endgame and climax of this arc

Dex-chan lover
no clue what the plan is here
Since he saw the inquisitor got taken over in the past, my guess is that he try to get the butler to take over, then get killed, leaving only the MC in the body. The gamble is probably if the butler stay dead or if the MC can be revive
In a non-skill way (if skill, timeline reset).
Probably something like choking, since CPR exist. Dagger to chest will kill butler, and if MC come out after that, him too.

Dex-chan lover
Its got to be something he can only find out by reading the butler's bio but I'm not sure what that could be. The butler's goal is the win condition? The answers to these puzzles have been fun in past chapters so I'm looking forward to this one.

Its got to be something he can only find out by reading the butler's bio but I'm not sure what that could be. The butler's goal is the win condition? The answers to these puzzles have been fun in past chapters so I'm looking forward to this one.
one of the reasons I am still on board even though I hate this ship.

Dex-chan lover
It just hit me that Master died a season ago, Is Lady Silver going to die as well? or is the plan to turn her into a Ghoul still viable?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gotta say this whole arc is less interesting than the previous murim world

Double-page supporter
I'm enjoying the whole turn of this arc. It seems a lot of the arcs are about things he lacks. I wonder if next arc might be about family/parents.

Thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
I see, he plans to return to a time before she became a constelation but using the butler's body to go back since he is from that world. Since he is the butler, he would go back to before the 10 days loop and not to before he entered the book....

Users who are viewing this thread