SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 3 Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
I thought Black Witch was gonna rip his head off for marrying off-screen (to someone else other than her) but this is fine too
Same. I was expecting her to pout about not being his lover (which i still would've preferred. I really like Black Witch)
But I guess this was important too

Same. I was expecting her to pout about not being his lover (which i still would've preferred. I really like Black Witch)
But I guess this was important too
I know... The Black Witch Waifu faction has been thoroughly defeated. I'm just glad there are still fans who fondly remember the romance flags that cemented Black Witch as potential love interest and of course best grill.
In case anyone's wondering, chapter 27 is when they first held hands, chapter 34 is when she tearfully embraced Gong-Ja for saving all of the hunters on floor 11, chapter 44 is when she cheerfully hugged him after he cleared level 20 and when he started having feelings for her, and chapter 49 is when her character window was opened, revealing that she has over 4 and a half hearts on her relationship meter for Gong-Ja.

Double-page supporter
Ahhhhhhhh! Loving how hyped this chapter leaves you. YES. GONG-JA CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. Let's go, King of Death!

I'm signing up to his demonic cult right this moment.

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread