SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 3 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
Reaper scans found their Mangadex password again
I'd love if it was that but i'm assuming they just upload whenever they got a batch to entice people to go to their website for instant gratification instead of in waves.

Not saying that's bad whenever you read these comments

Dex-chan lover
I'd love if it was that but i'm assuming they just upload whenever they got a batch to entice people to go to their website for instant gratification instead of in waves.

Not saying that's bad whenever you read these comments
Yeeee a lot of Manhwa scanlators does this. the Skeleton Soldier manhwa's scanlator uploaded wrong chapters on purpose for the aggregate sites and had the gall to go "most of aggregator sites uploaded the wrong chapter! go to my website so you can read the correct one!"
And then i just stopped reading that series lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@yisuhz @K_Takuya Some of it's understandable since nobody wants to work for free. But when I do go to a site that blocks my access for an ad blocker or uses strange uploading patterns I get annoyed to the point that I stop reading entirely. If the site suggests to remove ad block I white list the site but if they use a forceful method I give up on them.

On another note this is one of the best chapters just because he turns into a 8th grader who just found their first crush.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my I believe it may be time to tackle that novel.
But I suppose I'll start around this area if I can find the right chapter I'll add it here.
Chapter 90 Dead Ends are the Norm (This chapter takes place when our dear King Of Death and Heretic Inquisitor are locked up)
This will be a decent place to start I suppose
Read The Novel!!
I had no idea it got this good. I feel like I've been crying for the past hour

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@yisuhz @K_Takuya Some of it's understandable since nobody wants to work for free. But when I do go to a site that blocks my access for an ad blocker or uses strange uploading patterns I get annoyed to the point that I stop reading entirely. If the site suggests to remove ad block I white list the site but if they use a forceful method I give up on them.
Agreed, when the site is too aggressive and the popups become too obnoxious I'd rather drop reading from the site and if they don't upload to here, I'd stop reading it altogether even if the story was good.

More often than not great stories are marred by these hyper aggressive ploys that just ruin things sadly.

Also yes, I agree that this chapter is based with how he discovered his first love. The lines are gold too.

"I unleashed your cringe onto the world so I should at least take responsibility for it."

Dex-chan lover
Agreed, when the site is too aggressive and the popups become too obnoxious I'd rather drop reading from the site and if they don't upload to here, I'd stop reading it altogether even if the story was good.

More often than not great stories are marred by these hyper aggressive ploys that just ruin things sadly.

Also yes, I agree that this chapter is based with how he discovered his first love. The lines are gold too.

"I unleashed your cringe onto the world so I should at least take responsibility for it."
So I decided to check out the novel.
I cried so much. It is so well written.
This is good but the novel is even better. But I love having a visual representation.

Other than that some sites I've went to are totally unusable. They have no index or search bar that actually finds something you know they've translated since it's here. But when you go to the sight it's just total garbage.

Oh I forgot to mention we're not talking about Reaper Scans were talking about translation sites in general.
Your site is fine.

Dex-chan lover
So I decided to check out the novel.
I cried so much. It is so well written.
This is good but the novel is even better. But I love having a visual representation.

Other than that some sites I've went to are totally unusable. They have no index or search bar that actually finds something you know they've translated since it's here. But when you go to the sight it's just total garbage.

Oh I forgot to mention we're not talking about Reaper Scans were talking about translation sites in general.
Your site is fine.
The novel is great, seriously so, but the TLs took WILD liberties with their translation of the MC's relationship, to the point of pushing many of the readers away. They have faced some serious pushback, and have had to write many TL notes, and have multiple arguments in their comments section over it, but refuse to back down. It is honestly stupid and disappointing, and I am really hoping that Reaper does a better job of it in their TL.

Dex-chan lover
The novel is great, seriously so, but the TLs took WILD liberties with their translation of the MC's relationship, to the point of pushing many of the readers away. They have faced some serious pushback, and have had to write many TL notes, and have multiple arguments in their comments section over it, but refuse to back down. It is honestly stupid and disappointing, and I am really hoping that Reaper does a better job of it in their TL.
I've been very excited reading it over the past few day, flaws and all. I have noticed a few issues but overall it's such a good novel. I read up to chapter 266 and then someone else translated from that point. I read the first few lines and found it unreadable. Maybe that's a bit harsh but it was very disappointing. It was from Towernovel. It was just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread