SSS-Class Revival Hunter

can someone recommend me more manhwas like SSS-Class Suicide Hunter, Omniscient Reader’s POV, and Solo Leveling?

@lvvnlust have you read overgeared, not on the same level as those 3, with the dungeon and adventure and alike, but more or less similar, it's pretty decent/good

@lvvnlust

Second Coming of Gluttony, while the manwha in itself was good enough, the light novel is probably one of the best one I have ever read (and that includes Omniscient Reader light novel and Solo Levelling light novel)

So if you prefer reading manwha, SCOG is still great, however I would personally recommend you to read the light novel from the start once you are done reading the manwha

I like how 2 of the translating titans are dueling out on this manhwa. like seriously Asura AND reaper. The only way to make this better is if levitation scans joined lol.

also its nice to start 2021 with some massive hype

This comic is overrated . I admit
[/It is good at the beginning with how the mc is introduced and chose to suicide but later on it become typical genetic Korea MC and become super op with no one is rival . I would love it more if Author try to solve and avoid the same power guys with thrilling experiences rather than getting rid of him and become immortal alone . This alone op enough and give another skills to give super op and convenient skills which make it boring.]

The art really doesn't suit the tone this is gonna take on soon. Needs a bit more vagueness for the deaths scenes. The chapters also seem pretty light on describing how our character feels, it was emphasised a bit more he ain't feeling so great. Novel is a much better story.

@RebornAmt you are quick to judge if you haven't read the novel yet, let's just say that what makes the character is not only his powers and that he is not emotionally dead

Users who are viewing this thread