SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
The MC is pathetic and annoying but realistic. Imagine a world where your entire destiny is determined by a gamble that gives you skills or destroys you...that's tough and unfair. I mean we have that in real life with people born with a golden spoon but there are those who rise to be millionaires or very successful people in other fields in though they come from less fortunate backgrounds so the unfairness is a bit muted. From what I read in similar stories to this, the level usually doesn't go up or it might take someone their entire life to go to the next level so if someone is an F level, they're basically majorly fucked.

"I want a good skills too!! or just give me Flame Emperor skill..." both of this is granted you lucky boy

You get the SSR you wanted twice, with that SSR being able to grow exponentially through every possible means and you’re complaining? What more do you want, for it to kill the enemy as well?

Dex-chan lover
@ReRead The SSR skill is 'useless'
I mean, he can copy one of someone skill but he died

If *putting spoiler just in case*

If that flame guy doesnt have revive skill, he really died, so basically it is useless, for what I got the skill if I died?
but luckily he got revive skill, if not? ofc he died, end of story.

Seven deadly sins. Biggest human sins, E N V Y .
And on top of that, his obsession really a things ==
Bro why not just sell your soul to demon or something....
But since the art is good, im looking forward into it

I am kind of confused... is this a game (with the monster, bosses) or real life?

Fed-Kun's army
It really amaze me, korean authors really have just one fetish, Hunters / Players oriented manhwa. Well same goes to chinese, they just know one thing, cultivation tag.

@aDaikon Real life. It's just the settings that are game-like

Anyways the manhwa is kinda different from what I was imagined when reading the novel in a better way 😌

PS I think there are slight differences between the manhwa and the novel. In the novel the tower notice was kinda mocking I think and he wanted S rank skills(?) but I might be wrong it's been long since I last read the story :/

It's actually a decent skill you can die many times and you can copy many skills isn't it??

Users who are viewing this thread