SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@DatOneGuy yeah this is worth reading, he might be pathetic for like a few more chapters but he becomes borderline psychopathic in a good(?) way

spoilers incoming
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
He stumbles on the flame emperor who kills him, in his final breath he grabs the flame emperor's OP "resurrection" skill that turns back time a single day and chooses to KEEP KILLING HIM SELF UNTIL HE GOES BACK LIKE 5 YEARS, so yeah "borderline psychopathic"

Supporter
@PantsuKami thanks for the headsup homie.
I almost didn't read it but by the time I got to the end of chapter 3 I was like 'OH that?? Wow I need to read more'.

Gotta say, I would have given him a skill like that, too. You know, to see just what he will do once he has a way to fulfill his envious desires. Will he pay the price?

It's time to git gud, bro.

This is litteraly a useless skill unless paired with resurrection which i bet he'll get

Ok but like its so fucking bad of a skill really but its gonna work out cuz hes the protag

A advice from fellow reader read novel before this there many details are cut in manhwa and I personally think novel is better than this

so the skill is saying: you can be a god but you will fucking die loser

lmao

Users who are viewing this thread