SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
I dunno but I have a hunch he’ll be able to fuse or combine skill cards in the future 😂

Dense MC, as is tradition. What would be the point of a skill that only works when other hunters kill you? XD

i love the concept so far. its very unique to the other "tower appears with floors/humans gain game-like skills need to level up to get stronger" genre. also there's no mention of a "players level". only the world rankings which is better because it slows down the pace of, MC is now lvl 23, BS which just seems like lazy way to push the characters development.
speaking of pacing, with the players level system gone, instead has player skills, this manhwa has the advantage to grow the MCs character development much deeper than others.
loving this series so far

i love the comedy of Korean manga's man its sometime on another level hahahahahaha
@SoulCore876 i think u are right he will or must get that skill i want to see some more reactions of both ghost and mc XD

I wish i know how to translate korean Damn i need more
images

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to really like this. MC is OP, but it doesn't feel that bad? I thought this would be just a mini clone of SL, but it isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread