SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

isn't- isn't this a snipe? Reaper Scans has not dropped this. Reaper Scans has never publicly announced that they are allowing Asura Scans to take over.

@farhvt it's not just Reaper Scans vs Asura Scans. Asura has sniped multiple times in various genres. And I doubt this is the last time they'll snipe.

@Risa707 this is probably an asura swipe, but i've fucking seen asura duke it out with reaper some time before too so i thought this was a reaper vs asura thing. All i know is asura is shit.

yeah I'm not gonna be reading Asura scans because they aren't as good as Reaper, any clue when reaper will release the next chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Me entering a boss lair expecting some big monster "Ok, lets do this" but there are creepy dolls instead "Yea, Ill just be leaving now".

I've been thinking about this, but why does the MC looks like a combination of Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk from ORV lmao. I keep distracted reading the manhwa because of that. 😂🤣

keeping my eye on this manga now. tooo goood.

gonna reread a few chapters back with this translation. understood this a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread