SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

I feel like the labyrinth architect and hell fire barrier were the best skills. But he chose that skill that has such a huge disadvantage.

I want to play hide and seek with a bunch of mildly scary dolls too.

AND FINALLY THE STORY DIVERGES FROM ITS STEREOTYPES

Well i have already see something like this, the doll and haunted house burn with fire

I'm assuming he can choose to unslot skills so he can unslot the disadvantage of taking 300% ice/water damage otherwise that could really suck in the future if the penalty for dying actually becomes a serious penalty that somehow makes him weaker after dying.

Oh now we finally get to see how the penalty is when he's not F rank. Seeing as it's this bad for only E rank, I wonder how fucked the higher ranks are!

sigh really hope that skill is used often cause if not then it's just plain stupid that it's so moronic

why should he get into some bet in the first place, can't he just go there later after training to the point he caught up with the old man so that he doesn't have to be pressured into getting that card and not the barrier card

after all the primary reason he had to set aside that barrier card is that he has to finish that round within two tries

at this rate he ain't gonna be truly powerful, just a dumbf*ck with an op skill

@Sicnarf123
Huh?
He was the one to set up the bet in the first place though. Him getting that skill had more to do with him wanting to beat the boss by himself than winning the dumb bet.
Sure the hellfire thing is OP but he will LITERALLY have infinite time to get stronger when more opponents come his way.

@Ronye

yep that's what I meant, he's the one who made the bet anyway which is the reason why he is in that sort of situation

sorry bro to me, he just wants to win some bet and to win it he has to defeat that boss, that's the vibe I'm getting from him, it's not like he's taking it seriously, like some mc that really wants to prove himself by defeating a strong enemy

to me, it looks like he's just gonna always use tricks and not train that hard, you know to strive to have some pure prowess or something

also you're right he's gonna have infinite time to be stronger, but I was just afraid and not that use to that sort of action, of him not taking things slow, which results in him not being able to anything when it really matters, welp that's just own views though lol

Users who are viewing this thread