SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I don't understand the mc thought process, overhears how the saint was poisoning the flame emperor, flame emperor kills her because she was potentially a black dragon spy ordered to kill him, and he calls flame emperor a villain because he kills her? Someone make it make sense

Well... the various character flaws of these people is one thing, what is something else is how the MC just happened to whiteness the strongest human alive murdering someone and then getting murdered himself coincidentally just after he rolled a super skill that needs his death to activate.

I understand stories are always more... outlandish... but that coincidence must have lower odds than hitting a few lotteries in a row.

am I supposed to think he's the bad guy? The Saintess tried to poison mans, got CAUGHT and then he killed the spy like anyone would. He even said he'd give her the ANTIDOTE if she just confessed but naw he's the bad guy.

Dex-chan lover
so his skill is a one time thing....that’s honestly fine but if he start using the same skills as the flame dude, then wouldn’t people be suspicious of him? flame dude is a little too ruthless...? is that the word? but probably the right choice, otherwise she would try it again

anywhere? uhhhhh... I know light can bend around the earth.... but how would you observe it if you were in the exact opposite place of the tower
?

Not much confidence in this. It's difficult to have a character that can't die. The threat is gone, so you have to create different kinds of conflict. I'm not interested in watching someone just scale in power over time with little effort and no risk.

Users who are viewing this thread