SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Ah yes, the old "skill" in korean games always somehow revolves around getting overpowered equipment (usually through an item shop) and then gambling until you get lucky (pay 2 win). At least the author knows how ridiculous it is.

I'm starting to think this manhwa isn't very realistic. If you pay close attention to the last panel, you can see that the MC's shoes aren't properly tied. Are we supposed to believe someone would run around the battlefield with untied shoes?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters. I wasn't sure about this series, but it sure has picked up 😁

i shall return after a year
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ maybe

Dex-chan lover
Lol he sure is good at conning people into letting him die/killing him.

Supporter
Ah, I am enlightened. S-Class never stood for special. It was always Suicide-Class.

oooh, the debut of shiny!!! im so excited!!!!
aaaa, the thought of that scene where glow-ja nim chases down the demon king, dying again and again and again to ensure a zero death run, i cant wait to see it!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread