SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats : The reason for the kill count is more important. A count that high is much more likely related to war or terrorism then assassination (you are no getting that easily outside area large scale of effect attacks which assassins are not about or long periods of regular killing like growing up in a war torn area with low social order). But Sword Sociopath seems to just be going after anyone with a high kill count, or says something he does not like. His skill is a warning flag to pay more attention to the individual, not a justification for outright murder.

Fed-Kun's army
Heretic Questioner was based in the novel but now he's cute AND based?
Today is a good day

Dex-chan lover
Heretic Questioner is amazing in the novel. And he likes fantasy genre lol.

Double-page supporter
Well... they have the same skill, so shouldn't they be able to see each others' ghost?

Dex-chan lover
Man this feels like so long ago after reading the novel. Digging the red Converse shoes + blue suit tho Lolll

@Shyri no because they don't "share" the skill. They just have the same since he copied it. So the ghost was also copied so that he can also have one (as it is the effect of the skill). So those identical skills count as different and for this reason can they not see each other. I forgot to mention that the skill effect says that just the owner of the skill can see the person.
At least I think so. Tell me if I missed something or said anything wrong.
I'm not sure if I explained properly as English isn't my native language, but I hope you understood.

@ShinSekai
A bit of spoiler, but the reason the old man is like that is because
a serial killer killed his child and their spouse in the outside world before coming to the tower, so he's very sensitive when it comes to killers.

You know, I've never had a waifu. Heretic Questioner just might be it.
Just kidding.
But seriously his looks are great.

Lmao i like how "younger" is literally just "scaled down"

Also, i find the way she said 15% compound interest but then gave no time frame for when that interest would happen way funnier than i should

Why can he just say to the old man what
it really is to avoid misunderstanding?beside it not like old man is untrusty person.
smh
Problem solved

Dex-chan lover
@octac I think he won't tell the old man the truth because the old man already finds him untrustworthy. At this point, he treats the MC as someone to kill first and don't ask questions later. Also, I think you can't see a skill card's content after it's been claimed. He would have a hard time proving his skill exist and that he actually committed suicide over 4000 times.

@Dofutofu It's possible that he could prove it to the old man by saying something that might occur in the future. He can also use the fact that he has the sword spirit as proof. but tbh i think I'd be better if he didn't tell the old man now because then the rest of the guild masters will know how he "cheated" in the poker match

Users who are viewing this thread