SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@Kyureki : tragic, but it does not begin to cover the hypocrisy of his actions. He has murdered in cold blood, and has no right to kill someone especially if he does not know the circumstances of their "crimes".

@Touje: Justice needs to be in quotation marks, but yup.

If i think about it again, mc should consider explaining the misunderstanding to the old man, by say to old man that he got skill to go back in time and steal power and to prove that mc got that power is by predict future event and explaining in detail who is mc ghost in a way only sword emperor can vouch whether mc is say truth or not. Then mc now can start explaining why he had 4000 times and so on.If the old man still not buying on mc explaination, fuck you old man.if that still doesnt make old man trust you then nothing will make him trust you.

This old man always makes me mad.what kimd of force make him justifed to kill mc , justice?if it true then it not justice,you can only do justice if you know what really happen on both side not only hear from one side.in this case,he not bother listening to mc side and instead immediately want to kill him without hearing mc explanation what really happen on mc kill count.smh

@octac
The old man trusts his kill count skill so he first thought of mc as a master of deceit and battle with his 4k kill... anyone would be scared with a person with thousands of kill count... even the best assasins in the modern world only reach hundreds of kills in their lifetime, he knows nothing of him and mc doesnt have alibi so he deduced that he has the skill to kill thousands while being young making the oldman a bit scared, im guessing the old man also have hundreds of kill count. Thats why he needs to kill the 4k murderer from "getting more kills" based on the kill count ... its all about seeing is believing but in this case no one would belive mc cuz he needs to kill himself to prove a point but gets reset then no one remembers it and no one would also believe the old man since he is the only one can see the kill count

But i guess there would come a point where both of em would understand each other

@Touje
That a good point ,if we see in old man perspective that could be a good reason why he want to kill mc.I guess i wrong on this time.Bravo

*Spoiler alert!*
He would die again 😁

No, seriously. Afterall its in the title

I was kind of hoping that they would be able to see each other's Sword Emperor if even just for the ghost interacting with his clone. But that would make things too easy :p

so does the old man attack any human he sees with a high kill count ? maybe thats why he died in the first chapters , he attacked someone that was to strong for him
I think he probably beat flame emperor at least a few times, but he just couldn't deal with his ability to revive, so like sans vs frisk, but sans never remembered.

Users who are viewing this thread