SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I love this story. I read ahead.
Just want to say, that unlike other stories, they don't toss away and ignore the background story of the MC. His personality, actions, and everything perfectly aligns with the will and desire of a person who would commit suicide 4,000+ times just to achieve a goal.

Its something small but i love how he answered with lies to prove he was innocent unlike most people who would definitely deny any accusation to remain innocent.

It's easy to deny the word of a suspect as a lie to protect themselves, but people who claims to be a suspect even though they aren't is just a weird thing to do that other people would be so confuse to argue back.

MC really looking to get killed again

Also kind of odd that the death counter considers MC killing himself murder but the lie detector doesn't

well now we have to think about the difference between murder and killing , is there even one ? i only remember from watching a few crime series where they talk about things like intend,state of mind,maliciousness, emotional state and other stuff i cant even remember, all these things needs to be taken into account do while deciding what kind of degree the crime was

maybe thats why the lie detector says that MC doesnt lie but the murder counter skill shows over 4k.....or maybe its a bug , who knows

@ShinSekai I don't think it's a murder counter, but rather a kill counter. The Sword Saint probably thinks of them as the same, and such uses them interchangeably. However, what Kim Gong Ja did would more be one murder and many suicides.

Dex-chan lover
@NYAHAHA what do you mean it's odd? the question was "you have murder over 4000 people, is that true?", and that's not true because he himself belifes to kill only one person, if the question was "Have you commit over 4000 murders", then it may have been true, if MC considers killing himself a murder. It was in a skills description that truth or false was all based on that person's beliefs.

Alright, this chapter sucked.

"What other party believes to be true may be objectively false" could be used to assume that MC only BELIEVES to have killed 1 person, but the counter is speaking the truth.

@DeathDonut Wrong, it only becomes false IF there are more people believing it to be wrong, its like a scale so even if the MC believes that he killed 1 person while the sword saint believes he killed over 4000 people it will negate each other because there's not enough people who witness it, so both believes are negated and only the truth will be said

ALSO the counter does not specify if its murder with malicious intent anyways, it might just be only a kill counter for example like a game where you can friendly fire or committed suicide

Users who are viewing this thread