SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Take the demon reward. If he dies fighting the top 10, he gets a new skill and goes back but if he somehow beats them all he gets to the 99th floor where their probably too strong for him so he dies again return to before the reward with a skill from a monster from the 99th floor.

Ok i just read chapter 28 part 2 of the novel, here it is.

Gong-ja chose the safe option, which was not to pick any (why?). And everyone was really confused at first but got the gist of what was happening when it was their turn, but in the end they all chose the aegim route.

So basically he was left out. So much for this, but we did learn a bit more from his personality and how good of a person the MC is 😁

Edit: To add aswell, Hu-ryeong (the spirit) Said it was most likely a trap, indicating aswell his past that there were no boss in the 99th floor. All during that too with a serious face

Dex-chan lover
That's such an obvious whisper of the devil bait. Even if he goes through so much difficulty and succeeds, there is definitely a huge catch.

In fact, skipping through floor 99 is suspicious already. That's like going to defeat the final boss at level 1. Even if levels aren't a thing, there's definitely something you need at the previous floors to survive at the top. Whether that's battle experience, equipment, skills, etc. Skipping all that is not a reward. That's a death sentence.

...Not like he can die though lol

Woah woah woah, this is really getting more and more hype. Thankyou for this chapterr ❤❤

I see 2 solutions to keep a bit of moral and to choose the demon reward:
First possibility : to choose the demon, kill everyone and go to floor 99 then come back by killing himself just before his choice (when the others are still alive) and choose the goddess.
BUT then the Sword Saint will see the killing count suddenly becomes greater ...

Better possibility : go back BEFORE clearing the 11 floor, make it so that only murderers become the 10 first players with him, choose the demon reward, kill the 10 murderers and go to the 99 floor.

@CastleBeki, The demon reward is the one I would go for, if you can kill all the top 10 players in secrecy and die to the boss before midnight and *bam*, you now have the ability of the boss, and then you can do the thing with the Paladin skill that tells the truth. But then again, he can just go back and back dying to just level up his aura and get stronger.

Aggregator gang
LOL

THE POPE IS SUCH A DAMN SHOTA

THE RUSSIAN MILF IS OH YEEEEEEEE

It's pretty useless to go through with the demon kings reward. Not to mention that he isn't the kind of amoral psychopath that would be willing to do this, what could he even do at his current level on the last floor?
He should still take it, just so that no one else can. Nowhere does it say that he has to kill them after all.

So mc can choose the demon king reward thingy, that means the other ten can also choose it if mc doesn’t. So that leads to distrust falling on even more distrust and make it all a shit show since everyone will suspect each other of backstab. Mc will most likely die here regardless of what he chooses since there’s gonna be that ONE person who chooses the evil reward which would make the mc suicide to fix it because everyone might kill each other because of suspicion. Even if no one chooses the evil reward, the tower might make to where “someone” did choose it when nobody chose it at all.

Obviously a trap. Not only is it chosen by random, which isn't reliable at all, but what happens at floor 99? He won't have the ability to beat the floor anyways.

What he could do, however, is start a timer for 24 hours and reset after scouting out the possible options.

@harieth or the demon. the get's the same reward and can make sure no one else will do that. He doesn't have to kill.

Personally I wonder if it were bad idea to explain to the sword saint in secret that those kills were from suicide. Probably not before the sword saint tells him about the kill counter.

@ReRead if it were really like that, then the flame emporer back then would have already been at 99 since he can just kill them all? He was probably also the one who killed the sword saint, who saw his kill count, too.

Double-page supporter
everyone is discussing the aegim and demon king reward but here I am still cackling over "Grandpa Marcus"
lol I really didn't expect this development and I truly am digging this

mc "trauma" over the flame emperor is too much that he expects top ranker is a definitive arrogant mofo

Dewit.

But seriously, sasuga Demonlord-san.
I mean it's a pretty basic plot point, y'know, small benefits for nothing or far better benefits but you gotta do something shitty.
Although it was totally outta left field.

Thinking about it though can't he choose both? Snce its a floor reward not a death reward he could claim 1, then go back and claim the other. If he claims the Demon reward first then he can go back and keep them all alive. Although he'll have to kill them all, which I'm fairly confident he can't even do that.

Users who are viewing this thread