SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

pretty sure the flame emperor got the same choice and choose the demon king, afterwards he killed the sword master and that's also the real reason for killing the saintess that day

How about choose the Demon King rewards.. and claim it. but after reaching the 99. kill yourself after that.

So many cute moments, gongja's blushing, granpa sword saint's granpa rambling, the heretic questioner speech and Oki, also what with the witch's mirror faces so cute XD
I wish this moment will preserve and not be unmade by death :(

Choosing the demon king would be idiotic. Even if he managed to kill every single member he would be too weak to actually do anything on the 99th floor and then just die.

IF he cant kill them IF

@dragonboy03 exactly. i was thinking the same, even if he fought them continuously for like 20 death runs he'd still be too weak. Goddess is way better

Dex-chan lover
If anything, why not pick it and not act on it, if it has no drawbacks might as well at least make it less likely someone else has it if multiple people grabbed it, then just don't attempt to go along with it at all.

@dragonboy03 While true, you brought to mind a good appeal of it: whatever killed him on the 99th floor would give him a dope skill, then he could just stab himself a few times to have not made any permanent enemies.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. I dont see any terms on when or how he kills them. Kill em one at a time and reset each time. HA GOTTEM, Look Demon King... you gotta get up early to pull one on me. Even some hick in Georgia beat the Devil at his own game.

He doesn't have the skills to kill all 9 of them. He might as well just go up the tower steadily

If it was that simple, then why didn't Flame Emperor take that option back then?

If he kills all of them and heads to the 99th floor and then dies to the monster on the 99th floor won't he just get an insane skill? I saw the comments below and wouldn't that be smart? He can always just rewind time by killing himself as well. But I'm not sure if the story would take this road.

@NSGorem The Flame Emperor can rewind time but he didn't have the ability to gain a skill on death so he probably did successfully kill them before but then when he fought on floor 99 he probably die enough that he gave up and even if he beat floor 99, there was floor 100 and who knows, maybe floor 100 was truly impossible for his level and maybe he was discouraged to do it.

oh wait he is gonna pick it but not use it am i right? so that noone else picks it and uses it in a bad way

Users who are viewing this thread