SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

so he didnt get the reward so he doesnt have to get this shit of being a suspect? but he's basicaly immortal why he's afraid of it?

Ooooooooo I like where this went instead of my prediction, this is gonna be like Braves of the Six Flowers where you can't trust anyone! I love it!

The theme is "roleplaying" so I just assume nobody chose the demon's reward and it's the game fucking with them. That would explain why MC chose neither, because it works well for the story. Either that or somebody did choose the reward, the next X chapters will be a whodunnit and at the end MC goes back to the selection, but that's a less interesting option.

It doesn’t make sense for someone to pick the demon reward because they’ll just get sniffed out unless it was the lie detector guy who can just lie.

Dex-chan lover
The MC should have picked the demon king reward. Just because you are a traitor doesnt mean you cant be a double traitor. And it would also help eliminate the demon king.

Though in the original timeline, I would think the old #1 would have picked the demon king reward. Not sure about the new one.

There is also a way to cheat the lie detector. For example, ventrilism or having someone look like you.

Lastly, it is also possible no one took the demon king reward, the system is on purpose making them doubt each other. Maybe MC taking no reward is the answer.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it have been better for him to run a few cycles as the traitor just to intentionally get killed?

Aggregator gang
Maybe this is just a tricked by the tower's system to make them all have an internal crisis??

Users who are viewing this thread