SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
For clarification,the mc skill copying had a limit of 5( at the moment) so him dying to the other 9 is useless when he can get a more powerful one from the floor boss.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm in this game, it will probably be the lie-detector knight who is the traitor, because then they can lie about who the traitor is

Dex-chan lover
Sword master is too straight laced.
Viper guy seems too simpleminded to do it.
Paladin seems way too obvious for a twist ending.

I think it's someone else.

Double-page supporter
..... is thia a trick or someone really chose the demon king reward....

Paladin's looking sus, not going to lie. I don't think it'll be the heretic inquisitor, since the knights responded to him.

Group Leader
spoilers from the novel, read at your own risk
theres actually no one that chose the demon kings reward, the demon king just chose someone in random to cause conflict which was successful because the heretic questioner lost an arm and someone else got killed, forgot who it was tho

Next chapter someone will probably point out Paladin can lie about lie detector, thus rendering the skill useless as nobody will believe the Paladin now. Then chaos ensues as they all try to accuse each other. MC did well forfeiting his reward so publicly, he's the only one they know for sure isn't the traitor.

Thanks for the translation.

i know someone who knows who got demon king's reward, he is
Shin Noah,
believe me.

Aggregator gang
EPIC!! I love when the MC refuses to take the path given to him ^^
And lol, what are the chances that no one picked it and the world is just trying to turn everyone against each other?
Thanks for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread