SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
To anyone who claimed that MC was smart for not choosing demon king's reward. You are wrong, he is retard.
This chapter shows that they could easily kill each other till one of them is left alive. All MC has to do is to run away or manipulate them to leave him for the last. After that he just have to find opportunity to send an army after leftovers or poison them.
Everything is easy with time travel.

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't the best option be for one of the wimps to volunteer be the "traitor" and then be under guard the entire time

Double-page supporter
@KamiKira00 The only reason he’s not a target is because he didn’t pick a reward, yet you somehow think this exact scenario would happen even if he did, why?

Double-page supporter
@Speederzdk No, but look how those 10 people divided in 3 parts so easily. MC could do the same. He and saint could kill all of them. Before that saint become "indebted" to him. With some additional info, like teacher's name, saint would leave him alive. All that is left is to get an army, poison or do anything else.

@KamiKira00 I understand your point but the reward is too good to be true that's why he didn't get it. Go back and read chapter 25 at the part where that spirit guy said the reward is a trap as the MC also voice out his opinion about it.

And lo and behold

The mc explains how fucking simple this problem is

its like the guilds cant solve 1+1 ffs

Fed-Kun's army
@Lonewolf22 no, heresy inquisitor just got to the conclusion that "i should just kill everyone in the top 10 other than the 5 guilds + sword saint + MC" because its likely one of them is and then he stopped thinking

Double-page supporter
@Nukeke I would agree if not for time travel. At worst he was fooled and he wasted few days. At best he becomes ultimate super ultra fighter. No disadvantages and a lot of advantages.

That crazy little blonde priest bitch needs to be dealt with fast, too dangerous to be kept alive seriously

@Darkmeep That cliche huh? 🤣🤣🤣. By the way, Can you remember the top rankers that are present on that room that was shown on his first life(before he traveled back to kill the Flame Emperor)? Since that might point out who the traitor is(just a theory).

Dex-chan lover
I suppose the trick here is Paladin's questioning. "Did you select the Demon King's reward?" No one selected it, it was given . So I suppose Paladin is the "traitor", though I doubt she'll actually try to kill the top 10. She might though. Though honestly, such a wording trick just puts most suspicion on Paladin so this doesn't really add up.

To those saying the MC was a fool for not trying out Demon King's reward. He made a logical choice (though not necessarily optimal choice). The Flame Emperor had the time travel ability as well and he didn't reach Floor 100. No fking way the guy didn't pick it. As Sword Ghost Teacher said, it's probably a trap. If you've learnt anything from Re:zero (which I assume everyone should know about), it's that trauma doesn't go away even if you revive.

@ Lonewolf22
As @PantsuKami stated, no I wouldn't classify the guild masters as fools here.
Heresy inquisitor just decided that rather than running the risk of having a traitor, it'd be easiest to just kill the bottom 3. He has no qualms about killing randoms.
Unfortunately he was wrong so that triggered a life and death fight with sword saint, and the other guild masters don't want Heresy Inquisitor dying.

"Hey paladin stab me I can solve this issue if you do just trust me" there problem solved he gets the lie detection ability and even if he needs to tell them about his ability he can just an hero himself and turn back time so nobody fucking remembers

Users who are viewing this thread