SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Pay attention to the story before complaining. He specifically said he'd be dying this time and reverting it.
@Fuckwit Having read through once more, he said he'd return once in order to save those three guys, not that he would keep returning to try and identify the traitor, which he could easily do.

His plan is still to try to get to the Demon King's core on the 20th floor, which is still fucking stupid, since it's both more difficult, involves more loose ends, and gives the traitor far too much opportunity to fuck everyone over in ways that might be difficult to spot. Rather than rewinding six times, he's basically creating much more work for himself, as in the worst case he might have to rewind from the 20th floor all the way back to this moment. It's retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler-ish theorizing:
Not that it matters later, but if the demon king chose a reward to be the traitor, wouldn’t that be a possiblity? Whatever. I read the LN so the theory actually has no relation to the future plot btw.

Finally understand how the scene looks like. Reading the the scene in novel was difficult for me to understand.

For those who wonder why he decide to continue climbing the tower rather than restarting first to save the innocent people that were killed. It's bcs he wants to save time to defeat the demon king.

(But doesn't he want to get the "perfect clear" ? I know what you mean but he knows it will be hard to defeat the demon king in one try)

Good thing MC found the loophole...the guild masters almost cut their heads off. Those 3 who died innocent...hope you get better luck next time

Thanks for the chapter!

Kinda dumb. He could've waited for them to kill each other until the traitor is found out then kill himself or let others kill him so that he at least get some powers... If the traitor is the last one standing, he can just let the traitor kill him and be done with it in the next run. This just gives the traitor so much room to move.

Dex-chan lover
@Mrberry Seems like he got potions to regrow 'em or something, also clearly a nutjob one way or another.

@seraphim97 Well, he could have, but he can regress any time he wants, so it's not like he Has to now. He's got nothing but time, really.

Fed-Kun's army
@seraphim97 Doesn't matter if the traitor has room to move. He has all the time in the world. Odds are he's just going to let it play out. Plus, it's not even certain that there actually is a traitor. I'm assuming he wants to get more information, since he plans on throwing this whole run. I do agree that letting everyone kill each other is for the best. The swordmaster would likely be the last one left, besides the crusader who isn't fighting. The witch could possibly survive as well. It would help narrow it down, but it wouldn't be anything concrete that could help him in his next run. Since in the next run he also has to PROVE that said person is the traitor. Just knowing won't help him, since he can't kill or even capture anyone there.

Behold! One of the greatest moments in this story that just differentiates the MC from the others is about to begin! The novel was one of the ones that actually overturned my expectations a lot of times.

If there's actually a traitor and he found the traitor and died he can just reset all of it

Ah yes, the mission is just simple...climb the tower. *Psychopath leaders attacking each other*
(-_-;)・・・

Users who are viewing this thread