SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

i just don't what to say myself. its just that this story just hits so different from the others for me. i really did feel pity for the humans in the trauma seen. as the the demon king's territory grew and the human territory shrunk, just ate up my heart. this is honestly a good story. one of my personal favs.

Why isn't this guy restarting the day again? By doing so he can prevent the deaths of the innocent and confrontation between the guilds.

I'm thinking he's waiting for the end of the event to find out the truth, then go back and prevent the deaths of the many from happening.
It's a probability, but I hope that's what he does, cause right now the drawbacks of his powers aren't that severe.

Fed-Kun's army
This was so fucking amazing.

Everything - what a chapter.

@Basementdweller09 yes, otherwise whats the point in going back if you don't know anything? especially at this time where knowing who the demon's agent is, is vitally important, and he also needs to see how the demon king itself is, and being able to slowly hone yourself over multiple repeats is also good

Dex-chan lover
@Basementdweller09
If you cannot figure out what his plan is, despite how obviously telegraphed it was this chapter, then I'm afraid there is no helping you.

Fed-Kun's army
welp, there goes one of them lmao. it's kind of whatever tho bc we know he can just die, go back, and save them. i will admit tho, i did go "WAIT, SHE DIED??!?!?" initially dfajlksdjl is this gonna happen every time, self

thank you for the update!!!!

@Bloodprince
Yes I know that there is a likelyhood in that exactly happening, but the author could take a 180 and put a consequence on his powers or having a scenario of the demon king tempting all his friends and other players to kill him and he'll allow them to clear the level (but that's only possible if the MC is struggling to defeat him and his comrades are out of options, something like that). But it will most likely take the ladder as I've stated in my original post.

@Amplify
You dont need to mock me in your post reply from my original post, it's just rude if all your doing is that and not adding to my reply, with some constructive analysis of either adding or refuting my claims. And I was only questioning about why he isn't doing so in the beginning, then making a possible (obvious) prediction as to what the MC is possibly planning on doing in the future. You could have not been a dick about it. 😑

Dex-chan lover
@Basementdweller09
If I'm not a dick about it, you'll never learn to think more critically. Plus I'm just pissed at commenters on the last 3 or 4 chapters who repeatedly keep asking "Why doesn't he kill himself right now so he can save those three hunters who were killed??" as if they're permadead if he doesn't do it right then, when getting himself killed 10 minutes later is absolutely no less effective.

What would be the benefit of killing himself? It's a shame that he doesn't have some sort of skill that lets him take a skill from the person or creature who kills him, because then he could go get killed by the giant & powerful demon lord that he knew was on the 12th floor and get a skill from him, maybe that skill could even have a 'penalty' attached to it that makes you live through the trauma that made them who they are, as well as full info on their origin story so that he can plan around it.

Shame he doesn't have a skill that does that or something Oh, wait, he does.

Aggregator gang
deaths here really don't matter
Just read this like a slice of life since hell naw are we gonna get any tense situation like ever

Users who are viewing this thread