SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Yay, finally, an MC that has the balls to do it! There’s a romance tag on NovelUpdates, so I wonder when the FL will show up and what she looks like?

Fed-Kun's army
Limited skill slots. He gonna rock it like Demifiend?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, wait wait. WTF? He was stuck in that room for 11 years and didn't do anything else? Like he was a NEET for 11 years? I didn't even know Korea had enough social services to allow someone to NEET themselves for 11 years.

Dex-chan lover
Why didnt he steal all of future Flame Emperors skills before he went to the past and killed him? The world may never know

I wonder what would happen if he just killed him without going back in time. Infinite loop? Or parallel universe where our mc killed him and flame emperor kills the mc in another universe after turning back time?

Group Leader
@firosahoge pretty much what Hevveh said. There’s quite a bit that got glossed over such as to how mich of a psycho Flamy-dude is, some mechanics, etc. But basically his skill condition is Maximum of 1-copy per person. More deaths will only equate to more trauma

@hedgemoney

Not necessarily, it was just like a compilation of suicides lol. But if he picked a time like 4 am 99% of the time you would be at home.

Dex-chan lover
@Wataterp chill, it's easy to miss. After so many of these manhwa skill descriptions, I tend to skim. I missed that detail but people kindly pointed it out to me

no way mr.flame emperor is actually dead, right. It couldnt have been that easy. he's either gonna come back to life or knock off subaru here is gonna get caught by the law.

Users who are viewing this thread