SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

why include the girl in the innocent flashback, wasn't the saintess guilty of poisoning flame? he only talked to her a bit bc he wanted to know who's the mastermind. he did commit suicide 4k times, must be his head favoring a girl lmao

@Sicknasty
Or it could be a simple fact that the saintress and some other high rankers knew his fucked up personality and then were killed for it
the saintress did not have an overly aggressive or gross attitude when she was found out either which could potentially mean a more logical reason than just "I want to kill you because I am a murderer"

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of 5-dimensional chess with multiverse time travel where a piece is sent back way far back into the past to checkmate the king and the opponent can't do anything because past pieces cannot be moved altough a valid move is that the opponent can send a piece back in time even further so that when it gets a little bit ahead in the timeline it'll unlock a move to take out the time travelling piece and thereby saving their past king... did I just figured out a plot twist? Is Flame psycho gonna travel back even further back in time to kill MC?

Users who are viewing this thread