SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@8484439 more like mission failed successfully.
also sidenote kinda dumb (but funny for this scenario) that it still counts suicide towards amount of people killed.

I got just in this chapter that the mc can come back in time thanks to the skill he copied from the flame emperor lol. I really didn’t get it from the previous chapters in fact I was wondering which skill he copied (I thought maybe the flame power) and how could he know the flame emperor could come back in time as well. Lololol

Poor mc. You hate to see it when people don’t bother listening and assume that you killed an entire town when all you did was suicide.

i didnt get it, didnt he want to be murdered by him? Why was he trying to explain himself when the Old man looked like he was about to kill him?

Oh shit ! What he sees is the number of him killing himself 4090 times +1 from the flame emperoe huh. I realized this just a bit before the actual number was stated but dayum so it counts suicide as murders huh.

Well the theory is practically not wrong...
He indeed killing more than 4K times.. but it was his own life hahaha..

make sense too

Double-page supporter
Ah, he's trapped himself. He can't undo the "sin" of having killed 4090 times... Even if it was himself. It's a permanent stain on his soul, even if he were to go back in time.

Does any one else think in a way that every time someone travels back in time, the dont reverse time, but rather move their soul to a different reality the almost exactly represents the past, so in the world that they were in, the events still transpired?
No? Just me?
Ok sorry.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryski Uum... You aren't the only one, but please don't bring the many-worlds interpretation theory here... I don't want to consider that messy thought when i just want to enjoy a read.

On a side note, i do think that rather than moving his soul, it's more of making a connection with the different version of you from different parallel worlds. So when he died, he made a connection with the past version of his self in another "timeline" then exchange or copy the memory and experience. They event in his "original" world still transpire, but the "him" from that world already move to a different one. That's why it is counted as a "murder" because he basically kill the different version of himself to go back, instead of counting it as suicide... Well, at least that's how it is in my head

Users who are viewing this thread