SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@johnpoop2529 tbh, the skill the MC got from the Gramps is kind of a cliche one. It's like a skill
where you can attain prowess from dead and old forgotten heroes or legendary people by learning from them through mentorship. So, since the beginning, the Gramps was always talking to that ghost that used to be a powerful swordsman.
As for why the Gramps gets triggered whenever his family is being ridiculed, I think you understand an old lone wolf that had a tragic past or embarrassing story type of cliche...

Group Leader
YAYYYYYY HE'S HERE!!!!
BAE HU RYEONG U ANNOYING GHOST WOOHOOOOOOOOOO

@zebeker He chose only one card among those tho
You can say his luck is pretty good😀

@johnpoop2529 B-But he has a slot and he can't take more than one
Also his skill isn't seeing ghosts and it's not the grandchild but uh.. yeah just like mimicking and VanJosh said

@lefrog
If I remember it right that's why he had to go and kill FE again. My man got real absorbed he forgot about FE lol
but I might be wrong

Double-page supporter
What's so important about dying before 24 hours pass? He can just die multiple times in a row to unfuck anything no matter how distant in the past.

@Degernase That’s because mc wants to make sure that he’s not in a place where he can’t die. Like being chained up for a week with no way of suiciding. If the large guilds did that, then mc would be stuck. Although it’s weird how mc is still in the same room, same place even after 11 years. I’m assuming when he does go back, there’s some kind of checkpoint, or maybe he goes back to where he was 24 hours ago (that’s why he doesn’t want to be captured).

Double-page supporter
@ReRead
He also doesn't appear to go back exactly 24 hours, if that were the case he'd "respawn" at night after dying at night.

It feels like the checkpoint is set when and where he wakes up.

Come to think of it, MC's skill says that he can steal one's skill at RANDOM, but he picked a s-rank skill card from the last chapters. Or am I mistaken?

@Joezlyn I think it means at random like he can't pick the exact skill but he can pick the colour/rank of the skill card

Dex-chan lover
Why is this cunt MC acting like this? He literally has the most op skill combination possible where he can get killed by every strong hunter and have more than a 1000 skills, yet he complains about "shit colored cards"?

Users who are viewing this thread