SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

I love the story sm aaa I haven’t been invested in a story like this 4 a while

I'm all for this now.... this is awesome
he can talk to gramp's ghost too now

I just realized something of the 24-hour returner skill. If he dies of old age, he'll just return 24 hours before he dies. I wonder...does this count as an eternal prison locked only on that timeline? He can return to the past by making the same suicide attempt, but he can never truly be free from that world's timeline. I guess the only way to be free is to finish the tower so all the magic and skills will be gone...this plot reminds me of the movie "Edge of Tomorrow."

That’s actually pretty cool, toe to toe and not on top, now that’s respect....yeps red dude gonna prob calm him down so he won’t walk the dark side....

@VanJosh well since we're here i think you should know, that "edge of tomorrow" is based on the manga "all you need is kill".

Dex-chan lover
Was mad he didnt steal all of flame emperors skills, but that might have been risky if flame emperor found out and time traveled to kill him. This is a cool start

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge if i'm not wrong the skill only work once for each person killed him.
read chapter 1 again, the skill card said "you may not copy from an opponent you've already copied from"

@firosahoge the skill said that you can only steal one card from a person and obviously you can't see which card is which except for rarity, also i doubt flame emperor would've done that since there is a death penalty, the only reason why the main character was able to go so far back in time was because he didn't have a death penalty since he was still an f rank.

Users who are viewing this thread