SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
@VanJosh thats why he said he was immortal, can't die and can also regress in time which means eternal youth too.

@IEatWater he either killed him already when he returned or he died past the 24 hours after he killed the flame emperor.Either way both way wasnt really that hard for the current mc. It wasn't mention because it wasn't really that big deal.

This is getting good, but I just know we're gonna get some time travel bs in future...

Dex-chan lover
I've just noticed, his name sounds like kim dokja and both of them are suicidal addicts.

@Sweet_Seats I know that already. I was referring to when he dies from "old age," like he's maybe 80+ years old, in theory. He'll be trapped in that entire timeline from his birth till the death of old. Unless the tower is cleared and disappears, all magic, skills, etc.. that came with the tower disappears too.

unknown.png

Multiple alternate dimensions confirmed. Multiple alternate timelines is gonna be confirmed.

Double-page supporter
Plot hole didn't he almost shit himself when he was about to get killed by that old man?

Alright this is it, I am dropping this . The first chapters were interesting but the next ones really put me off . The MC acts dumb and him being envious of someone all the time really makes me hate him

I imagined mc's companion as black-haired, and very much smaller slightly bigger than a child.

Fed-Kun's army
And this got way better with this one chapter.@Zergio200ism There is nothing wrong with being envious, granted this guy take it to a WHOLE other level but that is his skill and its interesting.

So, I think I missed something? Did he return back to his current time?
Or is he living in the time period where he killed the flame emperor?
That means he's living eleven years in the past, right?

What about his identification papers? Does the past him still exist?
Or did the past him get erased when he went back eleven years in time?

How old was he eleven years in the past? If someone look up his information,
won't they be shocked that he doesn't look his age?

If he returned back to his previous time, then it makes things easier to understand I guess....
But I reread chapter 5, and it doesn't seem he returned back to his previous time...
He mentions that when the 'Sword Saint' 11 years later, everyone has forgotten him.
Which means the Sword Saint wasn't around in his previous time period.

If so, it really doesn't make sense.
How old is the MC really? He had that apartment for more than 11 years?
I usually don't try and put too much common sense in manga...but this is too big to ignore...

Users who are viewing this thread