SSS Rank Dungeon de Knife Ichihon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Hakuma Doushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi Niyori Jakuten Dearu Maryoku Fusoku o Kokufukushi Sekai…

Dex-chan lover
does he already have something figured out about what's going on? Updates are so spaced out it's a tad hard to keep track of the story
thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
MC-Kun said:
Sir. I'd like to ask you. ONE THING.

"...can I borrow 'bout three-fiddy?" :dogkek:

God I hate cliffhanger-based publication strategy. It's mangling art for (perceived) profit.
It's an artistic element that's being completely abused nowadays in print. Got worse 2010s onward.

Editor should take a lesson from "High Elf, but I Got Tired of My Slow Life".
Every chapter of that series feels like a volume of these dragging ones, with cleanly-bookended chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So.. Is it the gatekeeper? Maybe he's out for revenge because his family died but he had to be at the barrier thing? I hope I'm wrong.. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
The girl is super cute and drawn to look erotic but... Wtf is this 12 years of age shite??? WHY say she's 12??? Why did the author have to use a FMC that's clearly not going to be romantic interest?? Who will our boy fall in love with??

Also the release schedule is killing me slowly. Had to reread last two chapters to remind me self what's been happening.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread