SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'll wait to see what the villagers' reaction is, but not only having him not get offed, but making up a setup where he can save the villagers in order to repent, feels really bad lmao.

It feels like one of those situations where they're gonna go "Atra, your punishment is to... use your powers for the sake of this village (like you were supposed to be in the first place when we trusted you)!" and then he cries and everyone's happy except all the people who lost their families to him, who will be given a sentence max about "I still don't forgive you, but..." before they're swept to the side inconsequentially because the kids at the inn called him onii-chan so he's fine now.

Group Leader
This talk no jutsu bullshit is so annoying. I was already put off with the first demon he let go for no reason. Now I'm just done with this.

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me Atra gonna end up getting redemption and marrying the innkeeper? Ain't no fucking way that's going to be so fucking awkward nonononono hell no anything but that.

Dex-chan lover
Some authors just have no business writing fantasy where there is violence and death. Sure there is some cases where things can be resolved with little to no repercussions, but some individuals just can not be redeemed and must be held accountable for their actions. Some times that means atonement, but often it means death.

There isn't any ambiguity in his nor the werewolves actions leading upto this event. Innocent people lost their lives due to their actions. Atonement might be possible for the guard if placed under heavy sanctions, but the werewolves haven't shown any remorse other then the fact they were stopped.

Dex-chan lover
Antag: "Fuck this village, fuck the people, and fuck you for getting in my way"

Protag: "BuT ThE ChilDReN"

Antag: "My God, he's right! It all makes sense now! The children! Have i been blinded by my rage, consumed to the core for revenge on innocent people? My quest for revenge has hurt these bystanders, those who have nothing to do with my pain! Imma be the best good guy ever now! Thank you for your infinite wisdom Protag!"

Everyone: "What, no. He literally murdered entire families and made orphans of these children"

Protag: "LoL nO He GUd guY NoW."

Everyone "Oh, oK. U GUd GuY NOw."

Children: "I miss my parents...":nyoron:

Cool redemption motive, still let people get murdered. MC needs to have more resolve after brutal training and betrayal. Seems too forgiving given what he went through.

Dex-chan lover
Within expectations for this kind of Trash™ , but.... ye gods..

Supporter
bro, you don't understand. he has massive sad backstory and he did the right thing at the end so it's all okay.

The others man in village? there're just NPC that author didn't even try to introduce. We didn't even know the innkeeper husband name so it's okay for the keeper guy to send them to werewolves.

See the action movie? no matter how many goons MC killed. as long as MC spared the last boss then everything will be fine.

vomits

Dex-chan lover
the very first page essentially killed this series for me, the MC is yet another worthless piece of shit who thinks you can just "talk it out" no matter what horrendous crap teh other person has done, no matter how many people die because of thei actions, he will still just "talk it out with them" and suddenly everythings peachy and forgiven... we just gonna forget and ignore how that bastard made a deal with the demons letting them inside to eat and kill as they please.
its such a weak halfassed nonsense plot to spare monsters like him who is even worse then the enemy, then give him some nausiating "redemption" for what he has done... there is no redemption for what he did, none.
if i was the publisher i would axe the series right here and blacklist the author.

Users who are viewing this thread