Stairs

when i was reading the raws i thought the orange-haired character was a girl. as of now, i'm not too sure anymore xD

Fed-Kun's army
Is this in anyway shape or form unique from the narrative in Tower of God? I only ask because this feels like a beat for beat copy.

@azuremirage i also thought it has a very similar premise to ToG. As of now, I'm not sure how it'll branch out. It does have a few dissimilarities. this is a raw naver link: https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=736928&no=1&weekday=thu
here are some korean comments on the first chappie of this webtoon:
신의탑이랑 헌터X헌터 섞어놓은거 같음
seems like they mixed ToG and HunterxHunter
신의탑이 모티브가 된거 같기는 하지만...애당초 신의탑 이전에 드루아가의 탑 도 있었음...소재 자체는 어느정도 흔한 소재라...
although it seems like ToG was used as a motif... before ToG there was Druaga's Tower (idk must be some other webtoon)... the idea itself is very common...
만화가 넘쳐나는 시대에 비슷비슷한 소재들은 당연히 많을 수밖에 없다고 생각함. 뱀파이어 늑대인간같은게 고전소설부터 쭉 내려온것처럼.. 하지만 그런 소재들을 어떻게 풀어나가느냐하는 작가들의 기량부분이 다르기 때문에 그 중에서도 대작이 나오기도 하고 그런거 아니겠음
in this day and age where manhwas are overflowing, there of course will be some similar ideas. just like the procession of vampire, werewolves novels.. but (then they basically say it depends on how the author makes and forms the plot and among those many different works a great one sometimes does come out)

Group Leader
Fear not, for I am here! I picked this one up for all those people who were eagerly waiting. I hope you enjoy this series as much as we enjoyed working on it!

For all further updates, join discord:
https://discord.gg/HFHfTVz

PS: the reason I picked this up is because the start gave me hunter x hunter vibes.

Double-page supporter
How is there so little reads? This is a damn good series. The action is great and easy too follow and art is great. We can't say much about the story with the little dialogue and backstory so far and it may lean too heavily on shounen battle manga tropes but none of those are big deal breakers.

It definitely feels like a ToG copy but hey this webcomic might grow to a different one, if it avoids getting axed that is

Honestly? Hopefully some other group picks it up!
With APEP and their speed or just care for this series (let alone bunch of other series they are doing) I don't think it's getting nearly enough the love it should get from a Scanlation team.

Im looking at the cover and seeing that anime hair. How bad is this?

Oh god, just the title revives all my trauma from Soul Land's Endless Stair Arc.

Users who are viewing this thread