Stalker x Stalker - Ch. 67.5 - Special Message!

lol fuck that, the main plot has been forgotten for some dumb side plot no one cares XD

Dex-chan lover
Uh, all Merryweather stuff has gone downhill including Stalker, how the hell did this get nominated?

Dex-chan lover
If I have shit taste, and I read and am up to date on the Merryweathery comics, what does that imply about Merrweathery comics?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe you just have shit taste and wrong opinions.

LMAO are you retarded? How can you have "wrong opinions"? An opinion is an view, belief or conviction(resolution) on something. There is no right or wrong.

That said, it's also not fact. I personally am of the opinion that this is a decent web comic and is far better than any of the current shit being churned out by Marvel or DC comics and at least better than the copy/paste isekai garbage that has flooded Japan.

... far better than any of the current shit being churned out by Marvel or DC comics and at least better than the copy/paste isekai garbage that has flooded Japan.
This such a low standard passing this doesn't even put you out of the hot garbage category and we all know it.

Users who are viewing this thread